- The device consists of two mutually communicating drones for precision agriculture crop spraying.
- The first drone uses Earth remote sensing technology and advanced image analysis to capture and analyze the multispectral index mapping.
- The evaluated information is automatically transferred to a second drone, which serves as a sustainable, accurate and cost-effective alternative to terrestrial plant spray distributors.
- The device provides a fast and reliable system for monitoring the condition of vegetation and crops, based on which the use of pesticides in agriculture is optimized.
UNIQUE FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES
- It is a method of treating crops that is environmentally friendly and cost-efficient in its precise use of agricultural chemicals.
- The device is ideal for use in any terrain, which gives it a competitive advantage over land vehicles.
- The application does not disturb the soil as in the case of ground distributors.
- Drones are fully automated, easy to use and perform their activities without the need of human monitoring.
POTENTIAL APPLICATION AND USE
- Analysis and treatment of crops in inaccessible terrain.
- Continuous monitoring and targeted treatment of crops on extensive agricultural land.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- We are looking for partners manufacturing precision agricultural machinery with a global market reach, or partners focused on the development of drones and their application in agriculture.