- Equipment precisely targeting parasites on trees.
- Currently tested on two types of tree parasites:
- Chestnut Weevil
- Through advanced image analysis the drone scans the tree and then treats the infected parts of the tree with precisely targeted spray interventions.
- It is a sustainable, cost-effective alternative to current modes of pesticide protection.
UNIQUE FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES
- The device optimizes the use of pesticides in agriculture. It avoids unnecessary chemical stress and at the same time reduces the cost of chemical material.
- The device is well suited for inaccessible terrain (such as slopes) or in an urban environment where pesticide treatment of trees would require temporary road closure.
- The application does not disrupt the soil as is the case for ground distributors of pesticides.
- Drones are fully automated, user-friendly, and require minimal human assistance.
POTENTIAL APPLICATION AND USE
- Analysis and treatment of crops in inaccessible terrain or metropolitan areas.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- We are looking for partners manufacturing precision agricultural machinery with a global market reach, or partners focused on the development of drones and their application in agriculture.